The time of our long-awaited traditional meeting is approaching!
On September 27, 2018 in Moscow, a scientific-practical conference will be held - "A quarter of a century with CONMET. Return to roots”.
We will be sincerely glad to meet you.
The event will take place in Golden Ring Hotel, metro Smolenskaya, Moscow, Smolenskaya street,5.
– Long-term results of implantation. Peer report: Tyumen, Perm, Krasnodar, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Voronezh
– Assessment of bone and soft tissue parameters after dental implantation in the long-term period
– Rehabilitation method when applying "classical" implants. Balance of interests between surgeon and orthopedist.
– Creation of functional and esthetic implant restorations in one visit
– Long-term results of dental implantation. Statistics.
– Oral cavity hygiene of patients before and after dental implantation
- New horizons in the comprehensive patient diagnostics
- The use of orthognathic operations for patients with the syndrome of obstructive sleep apnea
- Bone grafting techniques with predictable positive results
- Results of bone regeneration using different techniques
- TMJ pathologies
- Orthodontic treatment. Choose the correct support.
- Guided bone regeneration in dentist practice
- Implantation with a significant atrophy of the alveolar process (subperiosteal implantation)
- Methods of manufacturing individual abutments for dental technicians
- Screw fixation. Work on phantom models with the elements of support.
Registration for master classes is made by phone. Number of seats is limited.
The coordinator of the master classes is Svetlana Gibizova +7(495) 234-91-13